Hi! Thank you for your interest in Forever Art Tattoo Studio! We are glad you have chosen us for your next tattoo!
Here are some basic instructions on how to make this happen:
1. Check out our artists' portfolios and decide whose style best suits the tattoo you are looking for.
2. If you like, schedule an appointment for a free consultation to discuss your design and options with your artist. If you decide that you are ready to get the ball rolling on your next piece, then it is time to schedule your tattoo appointment.
3. In order to book an appointment with your artist, a minimum $50 non-refundable deposit is required. If you need to reschedule, let us know 24 hours in advance and your deposit will still be good for another appointment time. Your deposit holds your spot and goes towards the price your tattoo. To leave a deposit, you can drop by the studio in person or call us up and we can take your deposit over the phone. The shop number is 361-992-3729.
4. After you choose a time and day, you can now leave any reference material that you like with your artist. If you don't have any pictures of what you have in mind, your artist will research images for you. Your artist will work with you prior to your appointment to make sure you are heading in the direction you have in mind, artistically. Most people do this with a series of text messages. The shop cell phone number is (361) 800-2512 for your texting convenience.
5. Once your artist has a good grasp of how your tattoo needs to develop, let them run with it! You chose this particular artist for a reason: something about their style appealed to you! Your tattoo will be a collaboration between you and your artist. So be sure not to squash their creativity with too many rigid demands!
6. On the day of your tattoo, bring your photo i.d. because we are required by state law to keep a copy of it on file and to verify that you are at least 18 years old. We do not tattoo anyone under the age of 18 for any reason. Also, don't make any other plans. Often, your artist will spend an hour or more finalizing the design or freehand drawing the design directly on you with a marker. A tattoo cannot be rushed. Your artist can only speculate on how long your tattoo will actually take because there are so many variables.
7. Tattoo prices are based on time: how long will this tattoo take? Smaller or simpler designs are less time consuming than large or intricately detailed pieces. Small tattoos can be quoted by the piece, just ask your artist. Tattoos start at $75. If you are getting a good size piece, odds are that you are being tattooed by-the-hour and in multiple sessions. In such a case, let your artist know what your budget for the day is and they will get you to a good stopping point. Anytime you want a break, time stops. We do not charge for prep / drawing time or breaks. Only actually tattoo time is billable. At Forever Art, we use only single-use, disposable equipment. In order to offset costs of this for our clients, a tube fee of $15 is added to your total for the session.
8. Wear something comfortable that you don't care about because tattoo ink stains and does not come out. Let's not chance it! Black attire is always a good option! Each artist has a private room, so don't worry too much if you are a modest person!
At Forever Art, we strive to ensure that your visit is a pleasant, enjoyable experience! So be sure, when you come in, that you are not hungry, sick, angry, crazy, overly-tired, drunk, sunburned, in-a-hurry, or without another adult to watch your kid. We look forward to providing your with your next favorite tattoo!
Forever Art Hours of Operation:
Sunday ............. 2p-8p